Thursday, August 4, 2016

what a fool I must be

What a fool I must be
carrying our love alone
how heavy is misery?
every moment missing you
fighting against my destiny
every breath pain
every step a memory

and she is gone
does she think of me?
she says moved on
domestic domicile bullshit bliss
some how I think shes wrong
so fool that I am I wait for the fall
and the end of this self con

What a fool I must seem
living in the past
thinking I'm her truest dream
she haunts me always
why can she just be mean
crush me wholly
end this foolish obscene

crush me, wound me,
tell me to go
instead she leaves me
lost in the memories of her
the best memories that ever were
what I would give to be lost in the blur
of loving  hers again and her

And fool that I am,
I am giving it...all
just in case... and because I can
and awaiting the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment